Camosun College will be open on Tuesday, June 29, following a closure on Monday due to extreme temperatures in Greater Victoria.
Environment Canada forecasts a drop in temperatures starting on Tuesday and through the rest of the week.
Please stay cool and safe.
Tips for keeping cool and healthy in the heat:
- Never leave children or pets alone in a parked car.
- Drink plenty of fluids even before you feel thirsty.
- Keep cool by staying indoors in air-conditioned buildings where possible or take a cool bath or shower.
- Avoid tiring work or exercise in hot, humid environments.
- Wear lightweight, light-coloured and loose-fitting clothing.
- Regularly check older adults, children and others for signs of heat-related illness.