Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, there are travel restrictions that limit travel to Canada. Some travellers will be required to quarantine upon arrival.
Starting 11:59 pm ET on July 5, 2021: There will be exemptions for fully vaccinated travellers who meet specific conditions.
To be considered fully vaccinated, you must:
- be eligible to enter Canada
- have received the full series of an accepted COVID-19 vaccine or a combination of accepted vaccines
- have received your last dose at least 14 days prior to entering Canada
- upload your proof of vaccination in ArriveCAN
- Pfizer (Comirnaty, tozinameran, BNT162b2)
- Moderna (mRNA-1273)
- AstraZeneca (Vaxzevria, AZD1222, Covishield)
- Janssen (Johnson & Johnson) - single dose
If you received your vaccines outside Canada, proof of vaccination must be uploaded digitally in ArriveCAN and must only be in French or English, or certified translation into French or English.
Unvaccinated, or partially vaccinated travellers will still be required to complete a 3-night stay in a government authorized hotel and the remaining 11 days of their quarantine in an approved quarantine location that meets all government regulations.
Please note that all travellers, regardless of vaccination status, are required to have a quarantine plan in place in the event that they test positive for COVID-19 upon arrival to Canada, or are instructed by a CBSA official to quarantine for any reason.
International Students Travelling to Canada
Camosun College strongly recommends that all international students planning to travel to Canada clearly understand the Government of Canada and BC Government laws and regulations before making travel plans. Please note that Government of Canada and BC Government restrictions and regulations are subject to change. Please consult with the government websites for the most up-to-date information.
Important notice: campus return
Camosun International continues to follow the social distancing guidelines established by the provincial and local health authorities. Starting in September 2021, instruction at Camosun College will transition back to being on-campus, and in-person. As we gradually return to campus in adherence to the public health protocols, we will continue to provide our full range of services remotely.
Please contact us for the following service:
- For Prospective/Future Student and General enquiries, use the online web form or Facebook Messenger.
- For International Admissions, please use the online web form.
- For Consultant enquiries, please use the online web form.
- For Current Student enquiries, please use the online web form - make sure you include your Camosun ID.
For more details on the return to campus, please refer to the Student FAQ page.